I’m at the hospital… :/
the first teenagers of the 00s are coming soon
Let them come
Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12 oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
3. Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
4. To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
5. Store trifles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with Biscoff cookie crumbs.
- The glasses and spoons seen in the photos are from Ikea.
- The layering proportions will vary depending on what size container you use.
My Baking Addiction
omg i found a russian version of tumblr
kinda want to get an account
but at the same time i feel like i wouldn’t be able to do much on their bc i don’t speak russian :c
Signed up without hesitation. No idea what I’ll do with my account… but why the hell not? My url is BlogiNiGoryat.viewy.ru. Because I’m a fan of bad puns in every language.
i made one but i don’t know how to really do anything so i just linked it to my tumblr
http://ricksantorum.viewy.ru/ omfg which one of you is this